Saturday, October 15, 2022

Spooky scary book tag



What goes bump in the night? Name a book that has legitimately scared you while reading it.

I haven't actually been scared by a book in so long. The last one that gave me nightmares, even when I wasn't scared while reading it, was this one...



Jack O’ Lanterns and Classic Costumes: A book you always reach for during Halloween time.

I don't have a specific one I reach for. I just only do horror/thriller books during October. I'd love to have a book, story, series of books, etc that I read every Halloween season, but I don't as of right now. 

Black Cats and Magic Mirrors: A book you love that is laced with superstition and/or magic.

I can't pick just one, here are a few magical books I love.



Witch’s Brew: Favorite witch character in any book/series.

I don't... think I have one.

Ghouls and Ghosts: A book that still haunts you to this day (good or bad).

I can't think of anything that I haven't already said in these tags, but I read this one recently and I'm pretty sure that it will haunt me for a long time. 


Haunted Graveyard: You’re all alone in a haunted graveyard, you get ONE book to give you comfort, which is it?


The Undead: Favorite supernatural creatures to read about (i.e. vampires, zombies, werewolves, etc).

I like zombies. 

In the dead of night: Pick a book with a black cover.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun tag! I don't read books that will scare me anymore

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...