Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: The Funnest Words

 

 Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

My favorite words! This was hard. My favorite words aren't very nice, so I decided to make a more fun list of favorite words. Some of these I use on the daily, can you guess which ones?

Lollygag
Shenanigans
Hullabaloo
Whippersnapper
Bamboozled
Cattywampus
Dingus
Gibberish
Skedaddle
Thingamajig/Thingamabob

What are some of your favorite words? 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice ones! Those are pretty funny! I went with a mish mash of different words too that I just thought were fun to say, write...whatever! Lol.


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are great words. And you chose such funny ones. I love Whippersnapper the best.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...