Thursday, October 6, 2022

Tag, You're it! The Spooky Would You Rather Tag




1. Thrillers or supernatural?
Thrillers! I'm not a huge supernatural fan, but I love me some thrillers.
Here are some thrillers I really like.


2. Ghosts or zombies?
Ugh, I don't want to pick! I guess if I'm picking I'd have to pick.... Ghosts? I don't know! I love both! 
So I'll just show y'all a couple of my favorite ghost books and my favorite zombie books.

Ghosts:


Zombies:


3. Vampires or werewolves?
That depends on the vampires and the werewolves! If I'm being totally honest I don't care for werewolves or vampires. 

4. Witches or demons?
Witches 100%


5. Read a book with 13 chapters or a book with a black cat on the cover?
Either or? 13 is my favorite number and I love black cats. So it doesn't really matter.

6. Read a spooky book in the dark with only a candle for light or by yourself in a locked brightly lit room?
In the dark with only a candle! Sounds perfect. Let's add a thunderstorm and I'm a happy camper.


7. Face your worst fears or be trapped in the mind of a killer?
I think being trapped in the mind of a killer would be... interesting. It might end up making you go mad but I think it would be interesting. 

Here are some interesting books about serial killers.



8. Watch a scary movie or read a scary book?
I love both!! I love anything and everything scary and I love books and movies equally. 

9. Read spooky books during the autumn or all year?
I read spooky books all year long, but for spooky season that's ALL I read. 

10. Read 10 spooky books in October or 10 spooky books all year?
October I guess? I read more than that all year and like I said, I'm trying to read only spooky in October.

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice answers! This is a fun tag! Definitely plan on doing this when I have some spare time. Likely tomorrow night as that's when I write most of my blog posts! I like to live on the crazy side on my Friday nights! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like thrillers but I stay away from vampire or horror books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun. I'd have to be in a bright locked room. Candlelight would be too dim for me to read in. Unless I had my kindle and I could make it bright.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...