Friday, July 7, 2023

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. The bingo cards are from TheBlairBitch

Every month I will complete one of the bingo cards below. If I start in July I will even line up the Christmas ones for December. I've seen most of these movies but a lot of them it's been a while and I haven't done reviews on them. 
I might even watch the originals and remakes if they exist. 
Feel free to follow along. I will update weekly with reviews and which movies I watched that week. 
You can follow me on Instagram or TikTok as well. 

Here are the bingo cards (honestly she might have more out by the time I finish)









2 comments:

  1. How fun!!!! Did you start yet? It doesn't look like you started yet. Ok I'll check back. Or should I check the Notify Me box? (Checks box).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I did! I started yesterday while blogging and doing house stuff. I've finished 3 of the movies so far. I'll post an update on Friday so check back then!

      Delete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...