Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookworm's Wishlist

    

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.


This week we had to pick 10 book merch items we'd love to own. I just kind of decided to look on etsy and make it a...not fandom specific. Just book related items in general, if that makes sense.


Mini books! I'm going to try to make these myself, but I feel like they won't look nearly as good as the ones on Etsy. I want to get them either for every book I read this year.. or only my favorite ones. I'm not sure. I'd like a way to distinguish which ones I liked.. any ideas?



Reading list bookmark. I'd need a lot of these for the year, but I'd love to be able to make a scrapbook out of them at the end of the year. Yepp, I need this.


Library card pillows. I need these, desperately, to put on my bed. I want one in every color!


There's a library card blanket too. I can't handle this. I need it. 


Book bag. A literal book bag. Y'all I need it. 


Book nooks!? I didn't know this was a thing! When I get my dream library I am going to place these everywhere. These are some of my favorites.




Okay I'm going to stop here! It's only 6 but I feel like it's enough! What are some things you'd love to get?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! I love those pillows and blankets also. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ash! I'm a primary school librarian and would LOVE LOVE LOVE all those library merchandise!!! Gorgeous.... The Library card bookmarks is something you can probably make yourself. Ha, art class idea!

    I have a few mini books. One Sherlock Holmes and I think the other one is Alice in Wonderland. Need to go check!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mini books are SUPER cute! I bet that could be a really fun at home creative outlet too. Best of luck if you do make them - and share with us if you do. :) Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mini books and the bookbag. Love this list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mini books are amazing, and I love how creative everyone gets with the book nooks. The problem is how do you dust them?

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...