Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Spooky books I'm excited for

 Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's TTT was supposed to be my favorite bookstores/bookstores I'd love to visit, but I don't have any near me besides half price books and barnes and nobles. And I don't pay attention to those anywhere else. So I wouldn't even know where to begin.

So because I haven't been blogging and I've missed a bunch of other topics I decided to do a past one. 
I'm going to do my top ten spooky books I can't wait to read this Halloween season. This is hard for me too, because there's a bunch I'm excited for. But here they are, in no specific order.

What are your favorite spooky reads or what are some of your most anticipated spooky reads?

5 comments:

  1. OOoh nice topic! And picks!! I loved Horrid! It was very twisted and surprising!! I still need to get Long Live the Pumpkin Queen! Somehow missed that release! Eep! I'm sort of in a spooky read binge right now...trying to find the right book for my giveaway later this month! Usually have it picked out by now so I'm kinda freaked out! Lol.


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very nice. I hope they are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great twist on the topic! Long Live the Pumpkin Queen looks nice. Hope you'll enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your change of topic this week. These all looks so spooky.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...