Saturday, October 22, 2022

Deweys 24 Hour Readathon: Hours 7-12


Update post 2! Still here

Hour 7:
Discussion:
Q:Which fictional character would you invite to participate in "Dewey's 24 hours Readathon?
A: I would have like a readathon party and I'd for sure invite Belle and Hermione. Cath from Fangirl, Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars, Elizabeth Bennett, and Matilda. Rory Gilmore, Bilbo Baggins, Lucas from One Tree Hill. And.... Rapunzel. Obviously.

Pics:

Books read:

Hour 8:
Discussion:
Q: If you could be anywhere in the world reading today, where would it be? Why?
 A: Oh my gosh, somewhere that feels more like fall for sure! It's 86 degrees here in Texas today and that is just too damn hot for October. Maybe Salem? I would go sit in the woods, set up a nice reading spot, and just enjoy.

Pics:

Books read: 

Hour 9:
Discussion:
Q: What are some of your favorite short stories or novellas? 
A: I've been reading a lot of short stories and novellas in October, I've found that a lot of horror books are either really short or anthologies. Some great ones I've read this month are Twentieth Anniversary Screening (Read today!), Crawl by Mike Duke, The Tricker-Treater, and Golden Hour by A.R. Eldgridge.

Pics:

Books read:

Hour 10:
Discussion:
No discussions this hour.

Pics:

Books read:
Started Clowns Vs. Spiders

Hour 11:
Discussion:
Q: Am I relying more on caffeine or sleep for the readathon?
A: This is so hard, normally I rely fully on caffeine, and it doesn't usually work. I slept like crap last night and I'm already starting to feel a crash. I'm going to stay up as late as I can (I've never made it past like 4 AM) and then maybe I'll take a nap, but I have a feeling that once I'm asleep, I'll be down for the count.

Pics:

Books read:
Still reading Clowns Vs. Spiders.

Hour 12:
Discussion:
Q: What are you seeing, touching, tasting, smelling, listening to, and doing right now/this hour?
A: Seeing... It very dark outside. Touching? Pajamas! Tasting? I made an apple dip that was really good. Smelling? Just lit some candles. Listening to? Clowns Vs. Spiders. Doing this hour? Catching up on updates and cleaning up from cooking through out the day. 

Pics:

Tiktok:
@essentially.ash Im at 7 books read. I’ve colored, cooked, blogged, and played some stardew. I’m starting to get sleepy. Time ror more caffeine. #readathon #deweys24hourreadathon #24hourreadathon #reading #booktok #stardew #stardewvalley ♬ Yummy - IFA
Books read:
Still reading Clowns Vs. Spiders, lol. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...