Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Introductory Post: Finn!

 

I want to do an introductory post for anyone who is going to be a guest poster to my blog. So I figure who better to start with than my 8 year old? He asked me a few days ago if he could have his own blog. I told him that a blog is a lot of hard work, so why doesn't he just post to mine every once in a while? 

So here we go, please welcome Finn!

Hi! I'm Finn. I'm 8 and I'm from Texas. I'm homeschooled by momma, she's a really good teacher and I'm in 3rd grade. I'm a bear in cubscouts and I sold a lot of popcorn this year, my prize was $200! I sold over a thousand dollars worth of popcorn.

I like watching movies with my momma. She got a VR for Christmas and she has a game called Rush of Blood and Saints and Sinners, which is a Walking Dead game. My favorite game that I play on the VR is the kitten world on the VR robot game. I'm an expert at that game already. 

I like video games and reading. I like listening to music with my momma and daddy. 

He had a little bit of a hard time coming up with what to say, so I decided to ask him some questions.

Do you like being homeschooled?

F: Yes! Because I'm a little bit more free than if I went to regular school.

What's your favorite subject?

F: Handwriting.

How long have you been in cubscouts?

F: I'm a bear, so 4 years. I started as a Lion. 

What's your favorite part of being a cubscout?

F: Selling popcorn

What are some of your favorite movies?

F: Uhm, Halloween, Sharknado, and Tremors

What are some of your favorite games?

F: Minecraft, Roblox, and Stone Miner.

What do you like to read?

F: Bad Kitty books and Diary of a Minecraft Zombie.

What kind of music do you like? 

F: Ice Nine Kills, Black Veil Brides, and Motionless in White.

What's your favorite food?

F: Pizza Sliders!

Favorite holiday?

F: Halloween

Favorite color? 

F: Pink

Favorite animal?

F: Cats
What are you most looking forward to posting on my blog?

F: Uhm, about video games! Roblox to be specific.

And there you go! That was just a little info so you guys can get to know my boy. His posts should be... interesting. 


6 comments:

  1. what a wonderful post. welcome to the blogging world finn, ha ha...sharknado...i love it too. i look forward to more of your posts
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! You never know what kids are going to say. We home school as well but my kiddos are older. Look forward to hearing more from Finn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandson is 8 and he plays Roblox too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that his favourite colour is pink! You must be a proud momma because you raised a new blogger 😉. Welcome to blogging Finn! I hope you'll have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I hope Finn enjoys his experience blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...