Monday, October 3, 2022

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (And Watching)

     

 It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.

My next reads aren't changing much. That's the problem with being a mood reader. 

Physical just finished:
N/A :( 

Physical current read:

Physical next read:

Audio just finished:

Audio current read:

Audio next read:

Watching next: (Hoping to get through these today)




3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are new to me reads! The movies look especially creepy! I admit I am not a horror movie fan. I can handle a scary book but not movies. Lol. I think I can make the scary less scary when reading!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look ready for Halloween. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot of spooky books and shows to watch. I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...