Sunday, October 23, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up: October 16th-22nd + Stacking the Shelves + Deweys Readathon Hours 13-18 (The Tap Out)

                


Life Stuff:
We didn't do much this week. We went to a horror movie trivia on Monday and then the rest of the week was school, video games, laundry, reading, and watching movies. Not a bad week at all. 
Yesterday was the 24 hour readathon (I'll post the final Deweys post at the bottom of this post, so keep reading) and I tapped out at about hour 17. I was starting to feel sick and knew I needed to get to bed, it wasn't worth being miserable. 

Finn learned about in school:

I decided last week and this week were all going to be about spooky stuff. He's been learning/will be learning about urban legends, zombies, vampires, the history of Halloween, phobias, and lots of creepy facts! 

Photos from this week:


Books Read:  

Books DNF'd:

Watched:


This week's TBR: (We have a week until Halloween, gotta finish as many as I can)

This week's TBW: 

        

Physical:


Audio:



Kindle:

Movies:


Update post 3! Officially tapped out.

Hour 13:
Discussion:
Q:What are some of your favorite book covers?
A: I am so not trying to find my favorite covers of all time, but here are some I really like from the readathon!


Pics:

Books read:

Hour 14:
Discussion:
Q:  Do you read graphic novels during the readathon?
 A: Absolutely! I'll read them between books or when I want to boost my numbers because they usually take me 20 mins to read. I usually read more than one but this time I only read one.


Pics:

Books read: 
None, but I started Escape Room

Hour 15:
Discussion:
Q: What are some of your favorite reads of the year?
A: I'll be doing a breakdown of my favorite reads at the end of the year, but here are some of my favorites so far:

Pics:

Books read:
Still reading Escape Room.

Hour 16:
Discussion:
Q: What are some of your favorite series?
A: Oh lord help me.  Most of my series I haven't finished, that might be my goal next year to focus on series. So here are some of my favorites that I have finished.

Pics:

Books read:
Started Count All Her Bones

Hour 17:
Discussion:
No discussion this hour

Pics:

Books read:

Hour 18:
I officially tapped out here and went straight to bed.

All in all it was a great readathon, I finished 9 books, had lots of yummy foods, played both Stardew Valley and some Animal Crossing, and I even got to color. Next time I think I might try to take a nap around 6 PM or so. 



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week! I could never do the 24 Dewey Marathons. I'd get too tired...or I'd be a wreck the next day! I need to set vacation days for that I think! Lol.

    Nice new reads! I remember reading In the Woods a few years ago and I liked it. It was different from what I expected but still pretty good! Hope you enjoy the new reads!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had such a busy week! Well done on the readathon!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...