Monday, October 31, 2022

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (And Watching)

         

 It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Physical just finished:

Physical current read: 

Physical next read:

Audio just finished:

Audio current read:

Audio next read:

Kindle just finished: (DNF'd but that's okay)

Kindle current read:

Kindle next read:

Just watched:

Watching next:


2 comments:

  1. OOh nice spooky lineup! Hope you enjoy these this week!



    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot's of spooky reads! I. hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...