Friday, October 21, 2022

Deweys 24 Hour Readathon Pre Post


You guys! It's readathon time!! I haven't been able to do a readathon the past two or three times because of work, being sick, prior commitments and when I say I'm excited, I'm EXCITED. I have my snacks picked out. I have my books picked out. I have my outfit picked out. I have my area cleaned and ready to go. This is supposed to be posted the day of but I figure it's okay to post now. 

Introduction:
What fine part of the world are you reading from today?:
Texas!


Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?:
That's hard! I think I'm most looking forward to The Tricker-Treater, Inked in Blood, and Tender is the Flesh.

Which snacks are you most looking forward to?:
So I'm just going to tell y'all the things we're having, because I picked it all out and I'm excited for it all. Hopefully having all of it at least...
Jalapeno popper bread, homemade salsa and pico, scarecrow mix (Like a fall chex mix), chicken wings, sausage balls, and apple dip.
We'll probably have a couple extra things, like maybe some hot fries (I'm obsessed with this and bean dip). 

Tell us a little something about yourself!:
I'm a stay at home mom, I love to read and play games. I love horror movies and all things spooky. I'm an angel mom and unfortunately suffer from infertility.


 
If you'd like to follow my instagram or tiktok I'll be posting updates there too. 



Here are the books I hope to finish this readathon: (They're all pretty short)



 

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck on the readathon. A Spooky Kind of Love looks really good to me. I love the snacks too.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...