Monday, October 3, 2022

September Monthly Recap + October TBR/TBW


This year is almost over already, we're in the last quarter! September is done and it's time for my favorite month/season/holiday of the whole year. But before we get into that let's talk about September.
Finn had a very big month! He saw his first ever rated R movie, Beast, in theaters. Judo started back up and he's a yellow belt! He also got to go to his first ever concert, Knotfest. We saw Crown the Empire, Ice Nine Kills. and Slipknot. 
I had my last day of work, we watched a ton of movies, decorated for Halloween *I'll get pictures of it once I clean up more), my mom decided to go vegan so we've been eating a lot of vegetarian/vegan recipes and we're finding we like a lot of them. We also started back in on school and Finn has been finishing a lot during the week. 
September flew by, and I'm sure October will too, though I hope not! 

Here are some of my favorite pics of September. 


Movie/TV stats:
Shows watched: 4


Movies watched: 33
I'm sure I've missed some, but these are the ones I took pictures of. 

Some of my favorite movies watched in September:



Reading stats
Total books read: 14 Not as many as I had hoped, but I'm working less so not reading as much because I'm helping kiddo with school.
Kids: 0 (I did read some books to Finn for school, but I didn't track them)
MG: 3
YA: 9
Adult: 2
NF: N/A
Graphic Novels: N/A
Manga: N/A

Favorite reads (4 and 5 star reads):



October TBR: (I don't even know why I make a TBR, I'm such a mood reader. Oh well) Aiming for horror this month!



October movies to watch: (There's more but these are the main ones, I didn't want to make it too long)




October events and plans:
October is always our busiest month, we try to squeeze in as much as we can!
October 1st we're going to Seaworld for the haunted houses. October 15th we're going to a farm with Finn.
The 17th we're going to a horror trivia night, the 21st we're going on a haunted tour of a town near us.
The 22nd is the readathon and my in laws are hosting a Halloween party. 
The 28th we're having a Halloween game night. And then of course Halloween is the 31st.
I know there is a few other things we want to try to squeeze in but I can't think of them right now. 

Finn's TBR:

Finn movies he wants to watch:

4 comments:

  1. Love those first tw pics- the sky looks amazing! And Boo Berry haha! I remember that cereal! Fractured Tide wasnt too bad- I read thatone last year I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Hidden Pictures on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to watch Hocus Pocus 2. You have a lot of horror books here to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some really cool pictures of the sky, and I love your nails!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...