Sunday, October 9, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up October 2nd-8th

       
 Weekly Wrap Up October 2nd-8th

On Saturday we went to Sea World so Sunday we kind of just relaxed, vegged out, etc. On Tuesday I worked for 3 hours and I had a really bad stomach ache Tuesday and Wednesday, it was a weird pain but it's mostly gone now. Finn is with his dad this weekend so we've been watching a lot of movies. We took Rikku on an adventure, which was fun. We took her to petco, bath and body works, the Halloween store, and then to the chalk walk that our city has every year. Other than that it was a pretty laid back week.

We will be going up to my grandparents property this next week, just me and Finn, because my brother and his fiance have to go out of town. We found out some not great news and they have to get testing done, so we're going up to take care of their animals. We're not happy about it because I don't want to have to drive by myself or spend that long away from John. But if we can take even just a little stress off of them, I'm happy to help. 

Finn learned about in school:

Finn got a new robot from the library! Other than that we didn't do school this week, I decided he deserved a week off. Perks of homeschooling.

Photos from this week:




Books Read: My headphones stopped working, so I didn't finish nearly as many as I wanted. 


Watched:

This week's TBR: This is a lot of books but I'm hoping to get new headphones so I'm going to try to finish a bunch this week. If not it'll carry over to next week. Yay.

Finn's TBR: 

This week's TBW: 



2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of scary looking books and movies! I love spooky season but I'm definitely that cutesy kind of halloween instead of the scary halloween. :)

    I did like Sing 2 though... And Dracula is awesome. I've loved that movie since I was a kid (and probably too young to be watching it but whatever! lol)

    I hope the animal sitting goes well and you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all your dog outfits!! That so funl.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...