Sunday, October 2, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up: September 25th-October 1st

                  

 Weekly Wrap Up September 25th- October 1st

This week was a wild one! Me and Finn got sick, we went to Finn's first concert, I had my last day of work (Except a couple hours here and there I'll be working), we watched a bunch of new movies, and we went to Sea World. It was a very busy week and I cannot wait for it to be cooler and to be able to really get into the spooky season.

Finn learned about in school:
This week was all about the first presidents, mythological creatures, the 5 senses, Oceania, temperature, and the second amendment.
He also got to learn some coding and design on a robot we got from our local library.

Photos from this week:


Books Read: 



Watched:

This week's TBR: (Goal is 2 a day now that I'm back to being a SAHM. I can do it while cleaning and such)

Finn's TBR: 

This week's TBW: 

5 comments:

  1. Fun! I haven't been to Sea World in YEARS. You are studying some fun things!

    Killer Klowns!!! And ooh Chernobyl Diaries I watched that a while back...

    Every time I see a poster or whatever for Nightmare Elm street 3 I hear the Dream Warriors song in my head :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, looks like such a fun week! And all the great books and scary movies! I haven't read Shatter Me in a while, I need to go back and finish that series. Hope you have a good week, and thanks for visiting my post earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids look very cute.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! I just read Gemma Amor's new book, and now I need to read Dear Laura:-) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo's of Finn! I haven't been to Sea World in years, but always loved it.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...