Monday, October 17, 2022

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (And Watching)

       

 It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.

My next reads aren't changing much. That's the problem with being a mood reader. 

Physical just finished:
N/A :( 

Physical current read: 

Physical next read:

Audio just finished:

Audio current read:

Audio next read:

Kindle just finished:

Kindle current read:

Kindle next read:

Just watched:

Watching next:

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I'm curious about Big Bad! I'm going to need to add that one to my pile soon as I love Buffy! Hope you enjoy your reads and movies this week!


    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your horror books, you're really into the spirit of Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...