Sunday, October 16, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up: October 9th-15th

                         


Life Stuff:
Oh man this week has been a rollercoaster. It was a constant back and forth thing on if we were going to go help my brother and sister in law and it ended up being that they didn't need us after all. I was happy to help but it definitely took a load off of my shoulders that I didn't have to drive up there by myself. 
So we just spent the week cleaning, playing games, reading a bunch. I didn't get as many movies watched because I've been doing a ton of reading.
On Saturday we had our spooky day! We watched 4 Halloween movies and played two Halloween board games. 
We baked a spooky skull bread and Halloween brownies. We'll be making Halloween cookies today hopefully.
We also made jack o'lantern quesadillas and pumpkin shaped pizzas and had a few other spooky snacks. 
We ended the night by going to a haunted car wash (Just a regular car wash with a few jump scares, but we got four free car washes and an arm out of it!)
Overall it was a great day, my mental health really needed it. 

Finn learned about in school:

This week Finn learned more about gun safety and the second amendment. He read about presidents number 11-15 and he learned about the continents of Europe and North America. He also learned about wacky animal facts, the lost city of Atlantis, verbs, time zones, hemispheres, and perimeter, area, and volume. It was a very busy week and he did so good in getting it all done. 

He also got a new robot from the Library, it's the last one he hasn't tried yet. 

Photos from this week:


Books Read:  

Watched:



This week's TBR: 


This week's TBW: 

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a haunted car wash, it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a wonderful selection of not only books but films to watch. Some of them sound down right scary, others, such good fun. Here's hoping this week isn't such a rollercoaster.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...