Hosted by Long and Short Reviews
This week's WWBC question is something I can't live without and why?
I could be super annoying and say stuff like water, food, air.. But I won't.
Most things I think I could live without, even if I didn't really want to. Books, video games, my phone, movies, snacks, etc. I wouldn't like it, but I could live without them if I had to.
However the one thing (Or things) I couldn't live without is my kids. Even my husband I COULD live without if I had to. But I don't think I could survive without my kids.
The thought of something happening to them makes me sick to my stomach and I have nightmares about it.
It doesn't help that Finn is epileptic and I have already lost two babies. So I have constant fear of loss and death. It gives me so much anxiety and it honestly is a really hard way to live.
But I make it, even when it's hard.
What about you? What's something you couldn't live with out? And why?
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment