Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Just One Word

      

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's TTT is supposed to be one word reviews for my ten most recent reads... So here we go..

1. The Boy Who Cried Werewolf: Cute!


2. Afterlight: Meh


3. All Systems Red: Funny


4. On a Scale of One to Ten: Bleh


5. Fright Night: Shocking


6. The Game: Unputdownable


7. The Night Shift: Confusing


8. You'll be the Death of Me: Predictable


9. Z: Unique


10. Shooter: Decent


Well that was fun! It was really hard NOT to explain my answers. Guess y'all will just have to wait for my reviews to see my explanation. 

12 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Looks like your reads were mostly good!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it funny that "meh" actually makes me want to check out the blurb and read longer reviews of it? Like, why so meh? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice reviews. I love Meh, and Bleh. so descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love Meh as a review, it sums everything up pretty nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used unputdownable too! I used it for A River Enchanted, though. I should've used meh as my word for To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Instead, I used frustrating. That still fits, but I think meh would've worked better. Oh well.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for All Systems being funny, but sad that You'll Be the Death of Me is predictable! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I like "bleh" - not because I like bleh stories but because it's an alternative to "meh," which I tend to overuse. I'm going to remember to change it up now and again and use bleh. Thanks for the idea! Great list.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved All Systems Red! I really need to catch up with the series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Bleh" made me laugh! Great word choices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like some interesting choices here. I have the Night Shift on my TBR pile

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Boy Who Cried Werewolf looks cute so I'm glad to hear it was. I really need to read the Murderbot Diaries. They sound so fun! You did so well with these! Thank you for sharing your one word thoughts on each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that everyone else did this WAY better than me. ;) My plan is to put together this one again sometimes just to prove I can use one word! Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland on this week, Ash! Appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...