Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Grey..ish?

   

 Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

Today we discuss morally grey characters. First, let's define morally grey. Morally gray is a character who does too much bad to be a good character, yet too much good to be a bad character. A character who is in between good and bad.

I struggled with this, because I don't quite know where the line is, but I tried! After a lot of googling, I finally figured it out, I think.

Damon Salvatore

Negan

Loki

The Darkling

Draco Malfoy

Grayson Hawthorne (I'm on the fence about this one, but I'm gonna keep it, don't come at me)

Maven Calore

Jasper Dent

Kovit

Ravi Singh 






2 comments:

  1. OOoh nice picks! Some are new to me ones but some I recognize and love! The "book" Damon was just as lovably unlikable too! Lol!



    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m watching Shadow and Bone right now, and I agree about The Darkling?

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...