Sunday, April 24, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up: April 18th-24th

      

Weekly Wrap Up April 17th-24th

Easter was Sunday, we celebrated my dad's birthday too and made ribs. We did an Easter egg hunt, obviously got Finn an Easter basket, and just kind of hung out. Then Monday I had off and just kind of relaxed and folded laundry.

Tuesday I went to the doctor for my carpal tunnel and she gave me a steroid and an anti inflammatory to take. 

Wednesday I worked, Thursday we ran errands. I got a bunch of movies, shows, and books from the library (I bought them!) and we watched some movies and took Finn out for sushi.

I got a raise at work too! I've gotten two raises in the month I've been there. 

I DNF'd a book as well, I couldn't get past the first chapter. It's probably a temporary DNF but I just couldn't get into it. I tried for an hour and just meh. So we'll try again at another time. 

Finn learned about in school:

Weather! He learned about different weather patterns, he even drew a storm scene. We didn't do state this week because next week we're going to my grandparents and he's going to do four states instead of other school.

Photos from this week:

Books Read: 



Watched:


This week's TBR: (This is this week's and next week's technically, because I'll be at my grandparents I'm not sure how much I'll be able to read. But I have high hopes.)


Finn's TBR:

This week's TBW: I don't have much of a TBW this week! Since like I said I'll be going to my grandparents. 


1 comment:

  1. I love your Easter photos! Congratulations on your raise!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...