Thursday, April 7, 2022

Book Blogger Hop: Do you ever get burnt out on reading?

 

What To Do:

1. Post an answer for the prompt.

2. Enter your Name/Nickname @ Blog Name and the direct URL to your post answering this week’s question linky list widget. Here's an example: Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer

3. Please visit other blogs on the list and leave a comment on their BBH post.

This week's prompt:
Do you ever get burnt out on reading?

Oh do I! It happens way more than I'd like it to, especially mid year. Right now I'm doing pretty good but if you look at my goodreads between like May to July or so there's nothing but crickets. And then bam I read like crazy starting in August. But this year I won't do that, I'm trying to pace myself more. I just have so much going on it's a bit difficult. But I got this. 

2 comments:

  1. I do get burnt out, but then I find a book I love and re read it, and I'm usually back to reading again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find I don't really get burnt out. I don't usually have much else going on in my life so I read when I can!


    Here's my BBH

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...