Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Lost in the Binge: Firefly



Show: Firefly
Air date: September 20, 2002
Genre: Neo Western, sci-fi
Stars: Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk
How many seasons: 1
How many episodes: 14
How long is each episode: 44 Minutes
How long is the binge: 15 Hours
Where to watch: Hulu
Favorite season: N/A
Spin Offs: Firefly movie called Serenity released in 2005

This is one of those shows that ended way way way too soon. I watched it years and years ago and never watched Serenity. When I saw that it would fit on my movie challenge (Post about that later) I figured I should binge the show again first. And since my kiddo had never seen it I decided to watch it with him. He loves it of course. 

I know most people have either watched this, or at the very least heard of it, so I know this isn't anything new but maybe if people see this it'll make them want to watch it again. 

Firefly is a fast paced, new western, outer space, sci-fi show with a lot of good humor. I love the characters, I love the story, I love the adventures. I just wish it had kept going. 

Finn say: It's good. I love that it's in space and my favorite character is Kaylee. She's pretty. 


2 comments:

  1. I agree, it really is too bad that we only got one season! It's such a great show, though I'm so glad that we got the movie! Glad that the kiddo enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I watched Firefly, but I do remember it.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...