Sunday, April 3, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up: March 27th-April 2nd

   

Weekly Wrap Up March 27th-April 2nd

This week was so busy! I worked a ton and we went to Oklahoma for the Trinity of Terror concert. Which I guess doesn't seem like much but with work and then driving 6 hours to Oklahoma and 6 hours back... I'm super tired. I feel like I don't want to do anything before or after work so I'm having such a hard time keeping up with everything. But I am, at least I'm trying. 

So anyway, I decided to get back to blogging because I really do love it, and luckily I can do a lot of reading while I'm at work if we're slow. And I can blog while I watch a movie with hubs or kiddo. That just means in the morning I have to focus on cleaning and getting errands done before work. But trying to have the energy before work is... rough. 

On the blog this week:
March Recap + April TBR
Stacking the Shelves: February and March buys and borrows

Photos from this week:


Books Read:


Watched:

This week's TBR: 


This week's TBW:




This week's goals:
Read at least two physical books and three audio
Start and finish Firefly show with kiddo
Watch all of the above movies
Clean Finn's room
Wash, fold, and take care of laundry
Do blog posts for the next week


2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. I'm sorry you're so tired, but I'm glad you went to that concert. I hope it was fun. I hope you're able to keep up with all you want to do and keep blogging. I know it can be hard to juggle everything. Good luck. I also hope you have a good week and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are great. Driving long distances wipes me out too. I hope you feel more energetic soon. I loved the movies Little Miss Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...