Saturday, April 2, 2022

Stacking the Shelves: February and March buys and borrows


So I did go a bit crazy on getting books the last few months. Between setting some of the tax return aside, winning some books and amazon giftcards, birthday money... Well I got way more than I probably should have. Oops. 
After this post I will start trying to do a stacking the shelves every week so it's not as huge. 

So here's what I got, I'm sure I'm missing one or two. 

Standalones:





Series books:


Audio: (This does not include scribd audio books)

Library books:

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! I'm screaming at seeing some of my favorites...especially old favorites like Poison Study (and the rest of the series!), The Named (I still need to re-read this one since the author finally continued the series after so many years!)! Seeing some of my own TBR books like Horror Hotel and Screams You Hear!

    Your haul is fantastic! Hope you enjoy all of these amazing reads as you get to read them!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got a lot of great books this month. I counted up and I've read about 25 of these books. I haven't read as much post-apocalyptic/dystopian lit in recent years, but I used to INHALE them. I especially enjoyed the Michael Grant series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coral is one that I want to read as well. I also like Kristin Hannah. A lot of the others are new to me! It's a great book haul! Have fun reading all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They all look so good. Enjoy your books! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic haul!! The only one I've read is Crooked Kingdom, and I really enjoyed that. I hope you enjoy all these books!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...