Sunday, April 10, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up: April 3rd-9th

    

Weekly Wrap Up April 3rd-9th

Another super busy week. I worked a lot, watched a lot of movies, did laundry, cleaned kiddos room, read a lot of books, went to the library twice... I really don't know how I slept. I didn't get a whole lot of cleaning done but that's okay. I'm still trying to get in the swing of things with working, homeschooling, etc.

I also took Finn on a breakfast date on Friday, then I took him to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday at our church, before I went to work. And then that night John took him to a glow in the dark Easter egg hunt that our neighborhood hosted. So he got to have a lot of fun.
My best friend also started working at my job, so that was... interesting. 

On the blog this week:

Weekly Wrap Up: March 27th-April 2nd
It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (And Watching)
Watch With Me; 52 Week Movie Challenge Week 1: Forrest Gump
Top Ten Tuesday: The early 2022 Faves
Waiting on Wednesday: Gone Dark by Amanda Panitch and Choose or Die
Book Blogger Hop: Do you ever get burnt out on reading?
Book Review: The Girl Who Knew Too Much by Tiffany Brooks

Finn learned about in school:

This week was all about extinct animals! He read a few books and watched a few documentaries on some of the extinct animals. We even watched The Meg with Finn, since it's about an extinct shark. He also learned about Alabama and Alaska.  

Next week he'll be learning about how to memorize facts and we'll be watching Total Recall (The new one). He will also be learning about Alaska, Arizona and Arkansas. I have him drawing the flag, the bird, the flower, and if there is one he writes the pledge. Not every state has a pledge which is funny to me because Texas has one, so I just kind of assumed all states did. 

Photos from this week:


Books Read:


Watched:

This week's TBR: 


This week's TBW:


1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice list of books. Please tell Finn that the Arizona slogan is "The Grand Canyon State". and I don't believe we have a pledge. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...