Friday, April 22, 2022

Through My Eyes Photography: Finnlan in the Bluebonnets


Through My Eyes Photography is my photography business that I officially started in 2020. I have been doing photography for 16 years now and have gotten pretty serious about it. These posts are going to be either my newest photos or some photos I want to highlight. 

These are photos I took of my 8 year old son in the bluebonnets. Obviously living in Texas we love our bluebonnet pictures. I really love how they came out, and I love seeing the green coming out in his eyes, the way he's letting his hair grow, and his little freckles.

If you'd like to see the photos bigger you can check out my photography page


7 comments:

  1. I love the blue bonnets! I would love to see them in person but will probably never make it to Texas, LOL. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely pictures. I didn't realize those were blue blonnets. They're so pretty. My dad and his family are all from Texas, so you'd think I would know about Blue Bonnets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo shoot. Beautiful flowers and your son is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are beautiful photos!! And your son is so handsome and photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's precious! What a beautiful location to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely gorgeous Ash! Great job!

    Hope to see you at The Sunday Post tomorrow!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, stunning photos and your son is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...