Thursday, April 28, 2022

Book Blogger Hop: Do you finish reading every book that you have slotted for a review?

What To Do:

1. Post an answer for the prompt.

2. Enter your Name/Nickname @ Blog Name and the direct URL to your post answering this week’s question linky list widget. Here's an example: Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer

3. Please visit other blogs on the list and leave a comment on their BBH post.

This week's prompt:
Do you finish reading every book that you have slotted for a review?

So... Long answer short, no. I do not. I try my hardest to, because if I was sent it specifically for review then I want to do that for the publisher/author who sent it. However, I also don't believe in reading and wasting time on something I just don't like. Life is too short and I have too many books to read to even try to finish them all. But I really do try my hardest. 


5 comments:

  1. I agree! I really try to read and review every book, but sometimes... I just can't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, if your just not feeling it, it isn't worth it. and i can't imagine authors want negative reviews hitting the internet before the book hits the store...Idea-ist@GetLostInLit

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my early days of blogging, yes. Then if I dnf'd it, I would do a short post explaining why and why another reader might like it better. Now, I rarely even take review books so I can read without pressure.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I used to finish every book I started. Now, I realize some books aren't for me and that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are better than me. I treat every book the same way, so if I am not enjoying it, I DNF. Doesn't matter if it's a review book or not.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...