Monday, April 18, 2022

Weekly Wrap- Up/Stacking the Shelves: April 10th-17th & It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (And Watching)

     

Weekly Wrap Up April 10th-16th

Let me start by saying Happy Easter! I'll post about our Easter next Sunday, so watch for pictures of that.
This week was just another week, I worked, babysat, watched movies/shows, and did a ton of laundry. I ran a bunch of errands and I like to pretend I was productive but this week just flew by. I feel like the days are just flying by and I kind of hate it.

The other thing is my carpal tunnel is flaring up so bad, my hands are breaking out from work and they itch so bad, my body is constantly hurting from work. I'm miserable and trying really hard to be more productive but it's just hard.

This week I'm hoping to get a lot of organizing, cleaning, and reading done. Besides work of course.

Finn learned about in school:

Finn decided to switch up the game and learned all about parts of speech last week. He also learned about Alaska, Arizona, and Arkansas. I'm really loving watching his artistic abilities grow as he draws the state flags, flowers, and birds. 

This week Finn is learning about weather! Weather patterns, different weather types, etc. I'm going to have him draw a storm as well. He's also learning about California and Colorado! 

Photos from this week:

Books Read: (I swear I read more than this)

Watched:

This week's TBR: (Most are short books and I had to make a dent in my monthly TBR too)

This week's TBW: (I'll watch these eventually. I've been watching One Tree Hill and Firefly instead. Oops)



Standalones:

Series books:


Audio: 

Library books:
N/A 

Won:
N/A 

Movies rented:

Movies bought:

  

 It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.

Physical just finished:

I haven't finished one in a week. Oops

Physical current read:


Physical next read:


Audio just finished:


Audio current read:


Audio next read:


Just watched:


Watching next:


1 comment:

  1. I hope your carpal tunnel gets better soon. I loved watching One Tree Hill.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...