Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Watch With Me: Horror Movie Challenge



So between my 52 week challenge I decided to do a horror movie challenge. I found some bingo cards that have horror movies on them and I'm going to see how quickly I can finish all of them. Some are a bit difficult as I don't own them and I can't find them to rent, but I'll figure it out! There's also quite a few doubles on there, but that's okay. Even if I've seen them before I'm going to watch again. 

If you want to join me feel free to save the cards and go at your own pace. I'm going to try to go in order and I'll post every week with what I watch and updates and such. 

There's quite a few of them so it'll take me quite some time to finish, but that's okay. It's just fun for me.


Watc
How many of these have you seen? Will you do this challenge with me?

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of Horror Movies. I don't watch horror movies, but I'll root you on in your challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...