Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Waiting on Wednesday: Girl Overboard by Sandra Block and Escape The Field

  

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I changed it and added movies as well as books

Girl Overboard by Sandra Block

Release date: May 3rd

What it's about:
This fast-paced thriller about a girl who investigates her friend's disappearance during their cruise ship vacation is Ruth Ware’s The Woman in Cabin 10 for teens—and it’s a paperback original!

Izzy is reaching peak boredom on a cruise with her parents until she meets daring new friend Jade, with whom Izzy can barely keep up. But a shock wave runs through the cruise ship when Jade goes missing in the middle of the night, leaving behind a cryptic note.

Izzy digs deeper into Jade’s disappearance, but someone doesn’t want to find the truth. And if she’s not careful, Izzy might not get off this ship alive . . .

Underlined is a line of totally addictive romance, thriller, and horror paperback original titles coming to you fast and furious each month. Enjoy everything you want to read the way you want to read it

Escape the Field

Release date: May 6th, 2022

Where to watch: Theaters? (I can't find where exactly to watch it says it's not streaming so I assume theaters)

What it's about:

Six strangers wake up trapped in an endless cornfield only to discover something mysterious is hunting them.



7 comments:

  1. OOh that's a new to me one! Love a good mystery!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, both the book and the movie sounds really great! I'll have to look further into them! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl Overboard looks intriguing. I love stories that take place on/near the water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl Overboard sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that it's set on a cruise ship!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl Overboard sounds very intriguing. I hope you end up enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ash! Girl Over Board does sound like something I would definitely read. Thanks for sharing it with us. My husband is always looking for new movies, will let him know about Escape the field.

    PS: Thanks for your comment on my blog. Right back at you and if you ever feel you need to chat, send me a mail. Contact details in my about page.

    Lots of Love,

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...