Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors Unread

   

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.


This week's TTT is authors that I haven't read yet, but would like to. I picked authors that I feel like everyone but me has read. 


1. Ruth Ware


2. David Bell

3.  Tiffany D. Jackson

4. Sarah J. Maas

5. Tahereh Mafi 

6. Jenny Han

7. Harlan Coben

8. Colleen Hoover

9. Christina Lauren

10. Agatha Christie 

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice list! Some new to me ones but I've read a few! I loved Maas' ACTOAR series but couldn't get into TOG. I loved Tahereh's Shatter Me series too, still need to read her newest fantasy release! I also read White Smoke last year and it was pretty creepy and I loved it! The rest are new to me ones! Hope you get to read some of these authors soon!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have added Sarah J. Maas and Harlan Coben to my list too! Colleen Hoover and Christina Lauren are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read from the mystery authors, but I've read from the YA authors and Christina Lauren. I hope if you pick up books by any of these authors, you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...