Saturday, April 30, 2022

Deweys 24 Hour Readathon Post 1: Introduction


It's readathon time! I will have 5 readathon posts total hopefully. I'm super duper excited about this and I cannot wait to see how many books I can actually finish. Generally I have an order for what books I read during the month and what order I read them in. I have been reading like crazy these last few weeks and have finished most of my TBR for April. 
Sadly I do have to work today and tomorrow, but I'm going to try to listen to audio books while at work. 

You can follow along on my instagram and my tiktok if you'd rather! 
Instagram: @Ashlikesbooks
Tiktok: @Essentially.Ash


Introduction:
What fine part of the world are you reading from today?:
Texas!


Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?:
I think I'm equally excited for all of them TBH.

Which snacks are you most looking forward to?:
We have a few snacks we always include in readathon days. Nachos with homemade queso and salsa, peanut mnms, gardettos, and usually jalapeno poppers of some sort. I also have WAY too much caffeine I am planning to ingest. I kind of let John be in charge of snacks since I have to work, so we'll see how it goes. 

Tell us a little something about yourself!:
Well, I'm a part time stay at home mom, part time froyo worker. I homeschool my son, I normally have two small businesses but I am taking a break from one of them for now. The other is a photography business. I am obsessed with horror movies and binge watching tv shows. 


Here are the books I hope to finish this readathon:



1 comment:

  1. I'm rooting for you Ash! I hope you read as much as you hope to.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...