Monday, July 1, 2024

I Scream, You Scream, Horror Movie Challenge July Post 1

 

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. The bingo cards are from TheBlairBitch

I started this last year but kind of fell out, I'm going to go ahead and start again, but I'm starting on the second bingo card instead of the first, because I've done the first a hundred times. I'll try to post weekly with updates.


A lot of these I own, but I'll post where to watch them in case anyone wants to follow along! 
You can follow me on Instagram or TikTok as well. 

Child's Play- Tubi
Saw- Hulu or Starz
The Sixth Sense- AMC+ or Philo
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)- Tubi
Halloween (2007)- Pluto TV or Prime
It Follows- Netflix, Hulu, or Prime
The Blair Witch Project- Prime
Fire in the Sky- Paramount + or Prime
It (2017)- Apple TV
The Cabin in the Woods- Peacock
28 Days Later- Not streaming, but can rent on prime
Bram Stoker's Dracula- Prime
The Descent- Prime or Tubi
Paranormal Activity- Max and Hulu
The Shining- Not streaming, but can rent on prime
Interview with the Vampire-Tubi


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...