Monday, July 8, 2024

Weekly Wrap Up: June 30th-July 6th

                   

Weekly Wrap Up: June 30th-July 6th

On the blog:
Besides 4th of July we got Finny back this week and then we went to my grandparents. Other than that I packed, read, cleaned, played Sims. That's about it!
    
Coming up this week:
We don't have a whole lot planned this week, doing some cleaning and organizing, getting ready to start school next week, just getting back into the swing of things.
I also decided that Finn gets to choose one thing every week that I will do with him with no distractions, and I gave him a bunch of options including cooking together, reading, playing video or board games, movies, pretend play, legos, crafting, and a few other things.
He picked video games of course and picked Minecraft.
We are also starting our themed nights/days this week and I decided to make it a whole thing by playing minecraft, making some minecraft themed foods, and a minecraft activity! I'm going to start a new feature (I like those, can you tell? I like to keep organized) (Side note apparently these side notes are caused by ADHD which... obviously, but I never though about it before)
Anyway! I'm going to start a new feature about our themed nights/days so that way if anyone needs family night ideas I gotchu.

Finn/June learned:
Finn is on "summer break" and June has been learning more signs, she's very close to walking, and is learning all kinds of animal sounds, body parts, and colors. We're working really hard especially on head, eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and counting to 5!
For signs we're working on help, stop, and thank you.

This is the same thing that we've been doing! It'll start changing next week.


Photos from this week:


Books Read: 


Played:
Just sims 4.


Watched:

This week's TBR:

This week's TBW: 

Recipes this week:
Saturday Morning Cartoon Cakes from Scooby-Doo
Liquid Lava Soda from Minecraft
Killer Clown Caviar from The Devil's Rejects
Graveyard Noodles from The Nightmare Before Dinner



3 comments:

  1. I finally sprang for Wedding Stories during the sale last week -- not for the wedding gameplay, but for the world. Tried one wedding and it didn't work....which is consistent with the reviews I've seen elsewhere. XD

    I've been playing nothing but TS4 myself this past weekend: I have a Sims 2 in Sims 4 save , the story of which I'm really enjoying right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my own theme days, too. It helps keep the blog organized. I haven't seen Sixth Sense since it came out in the theater. I'm probably due for a rewatch. Enjoy your books and movies this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't thought about Sims in so long. I used to be addicted to that game. It's probably even better now. The themed nights/days sound like a great idea! I hope you do decide to post about them.

    I have Bride and Love, Theoretically on my TBR shelf. I have yet to read anything by Ali Hazelwood yet, but I'm prepared to when I'm ready. LOL

    I'm trying to think what I've been watching. No movies. Just catching up with Doctor Who. It's been awhile since I last saw Twister. I think I re-watch Twilight every couple of years or so. :-)

    I hope you enjoy your reading this week! I want to read the Ruth Ware book. And I've been hoping to try Paul Tremblay for awhile now.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...