Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Watch With Me: Luck


Movie: Luck
Genre: Family 
Rating: G
Length: 1 Hr 45 Mins
Release Date: July 15th, 2022
Director: Peggy Holmes
Stars: Eva Noblezada, Simon Pegg, Jane Fonda, Whoopi Goldberg

What it's about: 
The curtain is pulled back on the millennia-old battle between the organizations of good luck and bad luck that secretly affects everyday lives.

What I thought:
This was an incredibly funny movie! It had a great story about being yourself and loving your life even if it's not what you want it to be, and about finding friends and family who you can be yourself around, who will love you no matter what.
Me and Finn both found ourselves laughing hard at this movie quite a few times.

Overall:

If you liked this movie then watch...

Fun facts:
Hazel's last name is Murphy, a reference to Murphy's Law, everything that can go wrong usually will go wrong.

The teaser trailer was released on Friday, May 13, 2022. Friday the 13th is considered by superstition to be a day of bad luck.

The lights on the hazmat-bunnies vehicles are green, white and orange. The colors of the Irish flag.

The movie follows a green theme, there is something green in every scene. Green representing luck in the film it's to indicate that luck can be found anywhere.

3 comments:

  1. I have this on my watch list, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I'll have to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this one but it sounds like one we would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I adored LUCK. Simon Pegg was awesome and we just loved all the cats. I'm glad you loved it too.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...