Monday, July 22, 2024

Watch With Me: Migration


Movie: Migration
Genre: Family
Rating: PG
Length: 1 Hr 23 Mins
Release Date: December 22nd, 2023
Director: Benjamin Renner
Stars: Kumail Nanjiani, Tresi Gazal, Elizabeth Banks
What it's about: 
A family of ducks try to convince their overprotective father to go on the vacation of a lifetime.

What I thought:
This was such a fun movie, I found myself laughing out loud more than once, it has a great story about family and having faith in your kids, and it has Awkwafina in it. Anything with Awkwafina is amazing.

Overall:

If you liked this movie then watch...

Fun facts:
While the mallard family is following Chump through the city, they pass a bunch of balloons. One of the balloons is the unicorn from the Despicable Me movies.

The family of herons are named Harry and Erin. When said together, it sounds like the word heron.

When the Mallard family was in New York City, Uncle Dan found a sub sandwich to eat. Danny DeVito, who voices Uncle Dan, was the spokesman to Jersey Mike's Subs commercials at the time this movie was made.

2 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since I've watched an animated movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched this movie on a plane yesterday and absolutely loved it too, I thought it was so sweet and made me laugh aloud several times. I like the fun facts you gave at the end there, I didn't notice the balloon thing!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...