Sunday, July 9, 2023

Weekly Wrap Up July 2nd-8th

                 

Weekly Wrap Up July 2nd-8th


Don't miss these posts coming up:
The Secret Life of a Book Blogger Tag
Book Review: Five Survive by Holly Jackson
Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Reads of 2023... So Far
Wee Reads: Do Your Happy Dance
Waiting on Wednesday
Wee Reads: Pride and Prejudice Babylit
Watch With Me: Escape the Field
Through My Eyes Photography: Elizabeth's Bluebonnet Maternity Pics
Wee Reads: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Life Stuff:
This week was super busy, we went with John's family to Cabelas, Hat Creek, and then back to their house on Sunday, we had Juniper's 2 month appointment on Monday, Tuesday was 4th of July, Wednesday my parents were off and so we spent time with them, Thursday Junie was a mess and I didn't get much done. And then Friday just flew by.
Saturday we went garage sale-ing which was a lot of fun. We got quite a bit of stuff. After that we went to At Home and they had spooky stuff out! Which was so exciting because HELLO SPOOKY!! I can't wait for spooky season. 
Then we watched a couple of movies and that's about it. 
    
Coming up this week:
I have a photoshoot to do tonight and another appointment for Juniper tomorrow. As far as I know that's all the actual plans we have for this week. 

Finn learned about in school:

It's summer break! Starting this week he will be doing some 4th grade refresher, which should take about 2-3 weeks. Once we finish that we'll start in on 5th grade.

Photos from this week:


Books Read: 


Played:
Nothing this week.

Watched:


This week's TBR:

This week's TBW: 



5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week! And yay for Spooky Season! I've been noticing little things coming out here and there, Walmart had a few spooky floral decor items. At Home is a bit of a drive for me so I don't get to go as often but they usually have some nice stuff! I also like hitting up Home Goods and Target for their decor!

    Hope you have a great week ahead!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the spooky stuff is out! I haven't been to Cabela's in ages.

    Cute pics :)

    Oh my gosh Fall lol. I'm a little scared of heights so that movie ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like garage saleing but I haven't been in a while. Cute photos! I enjoyed Warm Bodies. Both the book and the movie. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched Muder Mystery during quarantine. Such a good combination of humor and thrills. I keep forgetting there is a sequel.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...