Sunday, July 14, 2024

Weekly Wrap Up: July 7th-13th

                   

Weekly Wrap Up: July 7th-13th

On the blog:

Life Stuff:
We watched a few movies, did some bloggin, spent time with the kids, and then on Thursday my best friend from Louisiana came and visited and we did 4 photoshoots! One in a cemetery, one in the lake, one in the rain, and then one of her son in a lemon bath.
We went to eat and spent Thursday with them, and then spent some of Friday with them.
I had another photoshoot Saturday and spent the day editing the photos, reading, playing Sims.
    
Coming up this week:
I have a photoshoot tonight, we're going to see A Quiet Place Day One and Twisters this week at some point hopefully, and I might have another shoot later in the week.
We're getting started on school stuff too and I'm kind of excited. 

Finn/June learned:
We started watching our Independence Day videos this week so they learned about the war, about the symbols of the US, and a bunch of other stuff.


Photos from this week:


Books Read: 



Played:

Watched:



This week's TBR:


This week's TBW: 

Recipes this week:
Saturday Morning Cartoon Cakes from Scooby-Doo
Killer Clown Caviar from The Devil's Rejects





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Sounds like you had a good week!

    Nice reading too! I still need to read Weaver's books! I bought the first one back at a Target sale awhile back. I still need to read Christina Henry's latest too! It sounds amazing!

    Happy Reading!


    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...