Friday, July 12, 2024

Tag, You're It!: 99 Questions Nobody Asks

                               

 99 Questions Nobody Asks Tag found from Movie and Television Blog



1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open, closed freaks me out.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I'm really particular about what I use in my hair, so no.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In? I guess this is for the top sheet, which I don't use.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
I have not. But if I find a cool one, I might.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
I do!

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I do, lol

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Uh, swarm of bees.. I guess?

8:Do you have freckles?
I do not.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Nope.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Disrespectful people, people who chew with their mouth open.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes. Usually when I'm having anxiety. 

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yepp.

13:What about pooped in the woods?
No

14:Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Nope, I'm not a dancer.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Again, if I have anxiety.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
One! One for the last 7 years.

17:What size is your bed?
King

18:What is your Song of the week?
I don't have one, I've barely listened to music.

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Absolutely, it's just a color. 

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
I do, but mostly because of my kids.

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
Oh gosh.. Hereditary or the VVitch probably. 

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Somewhere on my grandparents property I suppose. But really, why would I bury it? Lol

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Depends what I have. Water, unsweet tea, milk, soda, juice. Whatever.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup and ranch.

25:What is your favorite food?
Anything mexican really.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Horror

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My son! 

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was not.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Uhm, probably not. No.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
That's a good question. Probably when my ex was in jail lol

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope

33:Ever ran out of gas?
Yes

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Cheesy. Grilled cheese with bacon and avocado and spicy mayo

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Chilequiles! 

36:What is your usual bedtime?
Between 11-1 AM usually

37:Are you lazy?
Sometimes

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I didn't celebrate Halloween as a kid. But when I turned 18 I did, I was a kitty.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Rooster

40:How many languages can you speak?
English, some ASL, some German, and some Spanish. But only fluent in English

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope

42:Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
Legos

43:Are you stubborn?
I can be

44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
I don't care either way TBH

45:Ever watch soap operas?
I have!

46:Are you afraid of heights?
I'm afraid of falling.

47:Do you sing in the car?
I do. Loud.

48:Do you sing in the shower?
If I have music going yes. 

49:Do you dance in the car?
No

50:Ever used a gun?
Yes

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
A few months ago, I won a $1,000 gift certificate to a photo studio. They're "artisan" photos and we still ended up paying $1k for them AFTER the gift certificate. But it's our first ever professional photos.
Other than that, my mom took photos of us recently and then my uncle took photos of us at Christmas time.


52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No! I love them. 

53:Is Christmas stressful?
Nope! 

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
I have

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Either lemon or keylime

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Doctor, vet, marine biologist, soccer player, artist, photo journalist

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
I do

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All the time

59:Take a vitamin daily?
I do not

60:Wear slippers?
When it's cold

61:Wear a bath robe?
I do not

62:What do you wear to bed?
Way TMI for my followers, but I don't. Clothes aren't comfortable and I can't sleep in them.

63:First concert?
Carman. The Christian singer.

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Walmart

65:Nike or Adidas?
Neither

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
I have not

69:Ever take dance lessons?
Nope

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
My husband is an electrician, which is great. 

71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yes

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
Never been in one

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes

74:Own any record albums?
Yes

75:Own a record player?
Yes

76:Regularly burn incense?
Yes

77:Ever been in love?
Yes

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Fall Out Boy or Pink maybe

79:What was the last concert you saw?
Knotfest. It was Crown the Empire, Ice Nine Kills, and Slipknot.

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot

81:Tea or coffee?
Tea

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar

83:Can you swim well?
Decent, I suppose

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, I didn't know people couldn't

85:Are you patient?
No lol

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ 

87:Ever won a contest?
Yepp

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope

89:Which are better black or green olives?
I like green olives in my mexican martinis 

90:Can you knit or crochet?
Nope

91:Best room for a fireplace?
Bathroom! Though I've never had one, imagine taking a bath and having a fire going

92:Do you want to get married?
I am married

93:If married, how long have you been married?
Just over 7 years

94:Who was your HS crush?
My boyfriend, Zach.

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No

96:Do you have kids?
I do

97:Do you want kids?
I want more yes

98:Whats your favorite color?
Teal, turquoise, aqua, mint. 

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
I do. 


2 comments:

  1. Ahh, Carman. That brings back some memories. ("WHO'S IN THE HOUSE! JC!!") The 90s were a special time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of questions to answer. I find with lists like these, one of the questions will tick me off, and then it's all over.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...