Friday, May 13, 2022

About the Blogger: Tattoo Tour Pt 1 (And answer to the 2 truths and a lie)

 
About the Blogger is a post idea I came up with so people can get to know me. 

I have 14 tattoos in total (Hopefully by the end of this tour I'll have one or two more) and I thought it might be fun to post about the tattoos and explain their meaning/why I got them/why they're important to me. 

This is the first tattoo I ever got. I got it when I was 18 and it was supposed to be much smaller and just across my wrist. It means music is my life. Because like most *emo* teens I was music obsessed. I still am. I love my tattoo. I do wish it was smaller, so I could have room for more. But I still love it. It's still just important to me now as it was then. It needs touched up, but it's 11 years old now, so it's to be expected.


What was your first tattoo? Or if you don't have any yet, would you get a tattoo?

And the answer y'all have all been waiting for (Or not but I'm going to post it anyway)

I have NEVER broken a bone. I WAS homeschooled my whole life. And I have only ever lived in Texas. So the lie was that I've lived in two different states. 

1 comment:

  1. I've never had a tattoo, and will probably never get one now. But, I think if I was a bit younger I would get one. My husband has a few, and both my kids have them!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...