Thursday, May 5, 2022

April monthly recap + may TBR

And just like that it's May!? What!? I swear I was just posting about my March recap. I've been working so much, trying to keep up with Finn's school, blogging, reading, watching movies, keeping the house clean, and we even went to my grandparents and saw my brother's new property. Other than that it wasn't very eventful. It was Primrose's birthday in April and of course we had Easter too. 

Here are some of my favorite pics taken in April. Some of them might look pretty familiar since there's going to be some I posted on my weekly wrap ups. 


Movie/TV stats:
Shows watched: 5 ish.
Movies watched: 21
I might be missing a movie or two but I've been trying to post to my snap every time I watch a movie because I forget which ones I watched. Oops)

Some of my favorite movies watched in April:

Reading stats
Total books read: 32(!!!!)
Kids: 0
MG: 4
YA: 21
Adult: 7
NF: 0
Graphic Novels: 0
Manga: 0

Favorite reads (4 and 5 star reads):

May TBR: 34 books! Can I do it!?

May movies to watch:

May events and plans:
Mother's Day is this weekend! Other than that I don't think we have any specific plans. Going to try to get a lot of house stuff done this month. Spring cleaning and all that. 

Finn's TBR:

Finn movies he wants to watch:

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your May TBR. I loved A Little Something Different when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on an awesome April! That is amazing! I'm over here proud of my 5 books, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staying ahead of all the things to do can really be a handful!! Being an adult is not as fun as I was hoping!! But it seems lile you had a great month with ylur reading and watching! I am glad to see Murderbot in the best booms of the month!! I had some small problems with the first book, but I am in love with this series!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...