Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: I Just Love Them

       

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This week's TTT is bookish characters/librarians/authors/etc. My carpal tunnel is flaring up really bad so my husband is helping me with this. So I decided to make it easy and just pick my top ten favorite authors, these are authors that I will read their books no matter what. In no particular order of course. 

1. Riley Sager

2. Grady Hendrix

3. April Henry

4. Jennifer Lynn Barnes

5. Marissa Meyer

6. Kathleen Glasgow

7. Natalie D. Richards

8. Adam Cesare

9. Mindy McGinnis

10. Karen McManus

11. Jeff Zentner (I couldn't not include him)

I was going to put my favorite books from them, but it hurts to type so this is it.

What about you? Who are some of your auto reads?



2 comments:

  1. I would say there are always some stipulations to even my most favorite authors. There are some genres I just can't read no matter how much I may love an author. Maria V. Snyder, Stephanie Garber, Kelley Armstong, Rachel Vincent, Jeaniene Frost, and Jennifer L. Armentrout are a few I would read almost anything from! Lol.


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I sure hope you feel better soon! Wonderful list of authors here!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...