Sunday, May 8, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up May 1st-7th

                                      

 Weekly Wrap Up May 1st-7th

Really I feel like I just worked this week.I did watch quite a few movies and discovered some new books. We did school, went to the library a couple times and that's about it! So nothing too special. Oh we did have to call 911 at work. It started smelling like burning and getting smokey. It was fun. 


Finn learned about in school:

Finn learned tricks for remembering different subjects and he's also catching up on his states.

Photos from this week:

Books Read: 


Watched:

This week's TBR: 

Finn's TBR: (This is his TBR until further notice lol)

This week's TBW: 

3 comments:

  1. You have a lot of great books and movies you've read and watched. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, The Faculty and Urban Legend - I loved those movies as a teenager, they're so nostalgic to me. Hope you'll have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're way braver than I am in movie choice - I cannot with horror type films. :D

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...