Sunday, May 15, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up: May 8th-14th

                                       

 Weekly Wrap Up May 8th-14th

So this week SUCKED in every way. Okay just one way really. Me, John, and Finn all had the flu. John and Finn have never had the flu and I haven't had it since before I had Finn (So like 9ish years) and it totally kicked our asses. Like we were all down for the count. Unfortunately we were supposed to get Friday the 13th tattoos but because we were sick we couldn't go get them. Which is a bummer but I wasn't super in love with the designs, I'm just aching for a new tattoo.
By Saturday morning we mostly felt better so we had an eye doctor appointment and walked around the mall before work for a minute. John got to shoot stuff (His favorite thing) and I got a new stuffie (My favorite thing? Besides books) it's a plague doctor!

Finn learned about in school:
Finn didn't do school, because of the flu. Thank God we homeschool though, because he would've missed a ton of school. 

Photos from this week:


Books Read: 


Watched:

This week's TBR: 

Finn's TBR: (This is his TBR until further notice lol)

This week's TBW: 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you all got the flu. I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...