Sunday, May 1, 2022

Deweys 24 Hour Readathon Post 3: The End

I gave up posting because after work I didn't feel like posting anymore! I didn't really read when I got home after work except to finish the book I was already reading. 

So here are some pics from the rest of the night...

Here are the books I started but didn't finish yet for whatever reason:

Here are the books I finished:

I gave up about 1:30 and went to bed, by this time I was so exhausted from work and kinda booked out. So I'm going to try to read the rest of these this week maybe. 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I can't imagine doing a readathon and working at the same time. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...