Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: I Can't Wait... Or So I Thought

        

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.

Books I was SO super excited to get... yet haven't read it yet. I could write a freaking NOVEL on this! I always get books and I'm like bro I can't wait to read this. But then life gets in the way, or I find a shorter book, or blah blah.
So here are my top ten (11 really)  books I got that I was so excited for and I have yet to read.

1 comment:

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...