Sunday, May 1, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up: April 25th-May 1st

      

 Weekly Wrap Up April 25th-May 1st

This week was crazy busy! I worked on Sunday, drove to my grandparents.. four hours away.. in the rain on Monday, hung out with them and did work and hung out with animals and saw my brother's new property. And then drove home Thursday, worked Friday, had the readathon AND worked on Saturday... I'm exhausted! We didn't get any school done this week and I definitely didn't read or watch as much as I had wanted to. But that's okay! I'm doing really well in my reading challenge and my movie challenge too. 


This week I'm really hoping to finish my books, movies, blog, and clean up the house. I might finally be getting into the swing of things with working and homeschooling and such, I'm still pretty overwhelmed but I'm getting there!


Finn learned about in school:

We didn't do school with Finn this week since we went to my grandparents!

Photos from this week:


Books Read: 



Watched:


This week's TBR: 

Finn's TBR: (This is his TBR until further notice lol)

This week's TBW: 





5 comments:

  1. I like the pics from the week :D
    And ohhh all systems red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for all these puppy photos! I've heard so many good things about the Murderbot Diaries. I must get to them. I love horror movies, so I hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did have a busy week!! I can't believe how much you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice! You got a lot read! I'm envious! Lol. Hope you enjoy your reads and movies for this week!


    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy week! It sounds like a good time though--I love the photos. They put a smile on my face. I really want to read Martha Wells' books. I keep hearing good things about them. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...