Thursday, August 24, 2023

Tag, You're It! The MOVIES! Tag

            

 The MOVIES Tag found from Movie and Television Blog


1- Favorite movie of all time?

2- Favorite scene from that movie?

3- Favorite actors /actresses?

4- Most annoying actor/actress?

5- Best director?
Oof. That's so hard. I love Tim Burton and Wes Craven a lot.

6- Favorite guilty pleasure film?
Repo the Genetic Opera

7- Favorite tear jerker?
My Girl

8- Character from a movie that scared you the most?
La Llorona gets me every time.

9- Movie you love everyone hates?

10. Movie you hate everyone loves?

11- Favorite movie duo?

12- Favorite animated movie?

13- Actor/actress crush?

14- Favorite movie villain?
Not a movie but.. Negan from TWD

15- What movie surprised you the most?

16- If you could only keep one movie what would it be?
Do y'all know how many movies I watch!? This is impossible.

17- Movie recommendation and for whom?
Hmm. Anyone who loves horror movies. 
Here are 3 of my favorites on Shudder that I think don't get enough recognition.

18- If you could go back in time and marry actor/actress from back when (now old) who would it be?
Betty White. 100%

19- One remake you wish had never been made?
I don't say movies shouldn't be made. Someone out there loves it, so why take it away.
Except the live action Avatar the Last Airbender. No one loves that. 

20- About to die but could only watch one more movie what would it be?
Titanic, I guess. 

21- Favorite movie genre/favorite movie from that genre?
Horror, obviously.
Uhm, favorite movie? Uhm. I like As Above So Below, Scream, Pet Sematary... I can't pick just one.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Lots of new to me movies here, mainly because I can't do horror! Lol! Though we definitely differ with Will Farrell as I've loved his stuff since SNL days. Haven't seen them all but I find him entertaining! Love Johnny Depp though too! Him and Helena were awesome in Sweeny Todd!

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...