Sunday, August 20, 2023

Weekly Wrap Up August 13th-19th

              

Weekly Wrap Up August 13th-19th

Life Stuff:
I am so behind with blogging and stuff. Between homeschooling Finn, teaching Juniper, getting ready for the homestudy, Finn's birthday and party, and just life in general I haven't had the time, or want to blog. I want to, but when I'm finally relaing it just takes up a lot of brain power.
With that being said, the last few weeks have been a blur. We're doing a ton of cleaning and organizing. 
Finn has been doing fantastic at school and finishing pretty early. Which is impressive because he's doing about 30 books a week. 
    
Coming up this week:
We have park day on Monday, Tuesday we have a consultation for Juniper's surgery, Wednesday we have Finn's well check and Friday we have Library day.

Finn learned about in school:

Last week he learned about Sacagawea, metaphors, outer space, sharks, and mountains. He worked on greater than and less than in math, and he read Sherlock Holmes and Where is the Parthenon. 

This week we're starting on human anatomy, Pocahontas, onomatopoeia, mushrooms, and South America. He's also going to read a book about Storm Chasers and Who is J.K. Rowling.

Photos from this week:


Books Read: 
Absolutely nothing. I think I've read two books all month. 

Played:

Watched:

This week's TBR:

This week's TBW: 



2 comments:

  1. Your littlest is growing so fast! Enjoy the time with them and don't sweat the frequency of blogging. I can promise you won't regret it!

    I see you have Saw on your TBW. I definitely want to watch all the films before the new one comes out. Have you seen the trailer? It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! The pictures are amazing! Loving that expression on Juniper's face towards the middle where she's on her belly! Lol. Hope Finn had a great birthday!

    Happy Reading!


    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge Intro

I Scream, You Scream Horror Movie Challenge is a feature where every month I am challenging myself to watch every movie on one bingo card. T...